Angelcare AC017 Baby Breathing Monitor with Wireless Sensor Pad
Baby Breathing Monitor
- Under-the-mattress wireless breathing movement Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Tabletop stand for the Nursery unit
- Adjustable sensitivity levels (Movement Sensor Pad)
- Battery operated - Ideal for travelling
- Compatible with any baby monitor
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
• This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
• The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
• This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.
No. The Sensor Pad is designed to work under your baby’s mattress.
Not a problem. The Angelcare® Sensor Pads have adjustable sensitivity to detect movement anywhere on the crib mattress. Please ensure that you have adjusted the sensitivity in the case of false alarms and place the sensor pad under the mattress positioned in the center for optimal coverage.
Always place the Sensor Pad under the mattress with the Angelcare logo/printed side facing up.
Please verify the transmission frequency and the adapter model number used by your baby monitor in the country where it was purchased. If your monitor was purchased in Europe, your monitor should work within the EU. However, other countries use different transmission frequencies and adapters and therefore it may not be possible. (Please contact us for frequency information and compatibility while traveling abroad.)
Your Nursery Unit is pre-programmed to sense movement (and sound) the moment it is connected to a power source or batteries are put in it – regardless if the Sensor Pad is plugged into the Nursery Unit or not. Therefore, if no movement is detected, the alarm will emit one short beep after 15 seconds, followed by loud beeps in rapid succession 5 seconds later. To stop the alarm from sounding, turn off the Nursery Unit (using the Power ON/OFF in the back of the left wing), and connect the Sensor Pad (if not already connected).
The Sensor Pad is completely safe. The wires do not carry any current nor emit any form of energy. Please ensure all cords are out of baby's reach.
Angelcare® warrants to the original owner of this product that the Angelcare® Baby Breathing Monitor with Wireless Movement Sensor Pad (model AC107) is free from any material and workmanship defects, for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. If this monitoring system fails to function properly when used as directed under normal conditions within the one year period, Angelcare® will either repair or replace the product, at our discretion, free of charge.
The product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, either a bill of sale or other proof that the monitoring system is within the warranty period. Angelcare® will bear the cost of repairing or replacing the product and shipping it back to you. This warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged as a result of improper maintenance, an accident, improper voltage supply or any other form of misuse. The warranty is also void if the owner repairs or modifies the product in any way. Angelcare® is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages with regard to this product. The warranty also excludes any liability other than what is stated above. No other warranty is given.
LEGAL RIGHTS VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OUTCOME RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT! This Angelcare® monitor is a personal care product. Please do not return this product to the store. If you have questions, or need help, please contact customer support.